Quiver Reverb QR-1 is a REBEL reverberation stompbox. A hybrid combination of a 24-bit DSP and an analogue signal path results in a beautiful and deep space.
Quiver Reverb supplements the sound and creates a nice organic reverberation to bump up the guitar. Three potentiometers for filtering, reverberation time, and range can create a space ranging from a small room to a large arena. Its universal sound makes it great for every genre.
Everything is safely enclosed in a powder-coated metal housing with a legendary footswitch you can find in other g-lab’s products, which ensures excellent results on the demanding scene over the years.
The REBEL line features a TRUE BYPASS with quiet switching and MIDI communication.
– LPF adjustment
– Reverberation time control
– Wet/dry mixing
– Metal on/off footswitch
– MIDI IN and MIDI THRU for MIDI commands
– LED overdrive indicator
– electromechanical relay TRUE BYPASS
– Maximum input level 5 dBu
– Power 9 V DC
– Side ports
– Mount holes for easy installation on a pedalboard
– Robust powder-coated aluminium and steel housing